There are 2 way you can make payments:
Method 01:- Payments methods include PayPal and Credit Cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can check out without creating an PayPal account (as guest) or sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment. When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
- We may have to verify payment and order details before processing your order.
- We will process immediately once verified. We will also do the best to support you.
Method 02:- Afterpay - Installment payment method for Australian Customers Only
with Afterpay, Buy what you want today, pay for it over four equal fortnightly installments. Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly. its 100% interest-free payment system. Further information can be found in the afterpay FAQ page
- NO SURCHARGE
We do not charge a surcharge for the use of afterpay
- NO GIMMICKS
Pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments, due every fortnight^ .
- NO INTEREST
100% interest-free. No extras. No catches*.
- NO CARD APPLICATION
No lengthy application. Instant approval online.
Simply select Afterpay at checkout (Afterpay is for Australian Customers Only).
Terms & Conditions apply.
^ For first time Afterpay customers the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over 6 weeks. Existing Afterpay customers first payment will be made in 14 days, with payments over 8 weeks. The full payment schedule will be provided to you at time of purchase.
* If you fail to have sufficient funds available for a afterpay to automatically deduct payment on due instalment dates you will be charged a late fee of $10 and if the instalment payments remains overdue one week late, an additional $7 will be charged.
Further information can be found in the afterpay FAQ page